At Enigma Investigations we are sometimes asked to conduct a surveillance that might involve getting as close as possible to the subjects in order to record a particular meeting between two people but not only video them but to use a listening device to record the conversation between the subjects, this can be done by using a small USB stick flash drive which is like no other.
Not only can you save and store files easily, but it has been designed specifically to record sound. With it’s simple one touch recording feature, you can easily use it as a Dictaphone to record lectures, meetings and conferences, or it can be used as a discreet surveillance tool.
It’s size and design make it both unobvious and portable, fitting easily into a pocket or handbag. No software installation is required, so you can simply plug and play your recordings. And with its’ 8GB or 16GB size, it can save around 50 hours of recording.
This device is discreet & compact and looks like a basic flash drive.
How does it work?
- Insert into your PC or laptop to charge fully before first use
- When your are ready to start recording press the ON button
- When you have finished recording press the OFF button
- Plug back in to your PC / Laptop
- Play back your recordings
- Features / Spec…
- One button recording
- Simple to use
- No software installation required
- USB charge & connection
- Recording time AT LEAST 50 hours
- Support system: Windows 2000/ XP / Vista / 7
- Recording format: WAV